Friday 5 November 2010

Funny

Never in my life have I been Funny.
 Honestly though !
 .
Your probably reading this thinking
''Jam you are hilarious and so talented and sophisticated .. blah blah blah''
Ahem. Back to the point. 
.
You've probably read in my 'About me' how my mum is the only person that finds me funny. 
I'm as serious as a heart attack...
I'm that friend that comes out with the deadout shouts and gets parred off 
for saying something that sounded comical in my head,
but turns out to be the most foolish shout ever. 

So to be told 'You're so funny' or 'Your blog is jokes'
makes me wanna slap somebody and scream Hallelujah...
...I'm finally the comedienne I've always Aspired to be, 
but now people find me funny when I'm not trying to be funny, 
oh life is complicated ..

If you read my first ever blog post you'll realise that it wasn't funny at all, 
I guess A.Genius turned into and outlet for my dry jokes,
which makes me believe that there's nothing wrong with my jokes,
it's my timing and deliverance that are very dodgy.

On a more positive and exciting note.
A seriously funny guy I met a the Mobos (his table was next to mine) 
last month was Kojo The Comedian
Kojo and I
He has his own Tv show on Mtv Base called Kojo's Comedy Fun House 
and it has literally left me with heartburn, 
stomach cramp, and bruises from falling off my sofa
during a laughing fit many times before !!

I should really be taking notes from this guy.

At least I can never get big headed, 
because when all the compliments come flooding in, 
my friends will always be there to remind me how terrible my shouts are !
Still Aspiring

No comments: