Friday 5 November 2010

Success and Hype



I love my followers, even the slightly creepy guy from the Philippines 
who is convinced he is a ''Fuine young man''...
Ok lets not par the boy off, cause that's just wrong ..
But its amazing how we will allow complete randomers to follow us and 
know our every move and thought.

If it was FB I would have blocked all the people I don't know, 
but on twitter we welcome the randomers that make our lives 
that little bit more meaningful.
There's something about a total stranger wanting to hear what
I say and 'follow'ing (no pun intended) my every move.
Lets face it we live in a day and age when a low class slag can be so gassed on her 
own hype that she actually makes a living off of it... ?!
Kat Stacks
She literally gets her grind on ...

So basically, once you empower yourself and have confidence
in whatever you do it's all gravy baby. 

Unless of course you're Lil Mama, then Jesus lord help you, because confidence
has clouded every single ounce of dignity and fashion sense she had...
LIL MAMA CRAZY

Confidence told the woman that she can dress like a pimp 
who's been dumped in a tub of glitter, 
and empowerment has limited her vocab to a simple
''Uh yeah, fo sho, dats hot yo'
..
Enough about the illiterate & loose celebrities, 
because lets face it, they're making their money. 

What I'm getting at is ...
The amount of opportunities we're offered these days to be successful is crazy.
If all these crazy celebwannabees can do it
.. You and I can to .. 
..
If you like A.Genius follow me on Twitter cause the jokes and mad thoughts continue 24/7
 @AspiringGenius

Still Aspiring

 

No comments: