Thursday 28 October 2010

Someone change the subject ..QUICK

Everyone suffers during those awkward unavoidable moments ..
Yanno like when someone calls themselves fat and they are actually fat, 
you have three options...

A. Lie and say ''no you're not''
(which makes you a bad and dishonest friend) 

B. Agree

C. Sit and simmer in the stench of utter silence


Now these moments are harsh enough without throwing a teacher into the mix.
So there I was in dance class, and randomly there was a small stress ball at the back of the class...
Some girl nearly trips over the ball which is when my male teacher exclaims
''ARE MY BALLS GETTING IN YOUR WAY?''
Well...
The teacher carried on talking, 
but the 5 other studentsand I stood in the most uncomfortable 
situation we would probably EVER find ourselves in,
not even daring to laugh as we were trying to avoid the teacher asking the
inevitable question ''What's so funny ?''

Just another day in my life of unbearable awkwardness.
I'll soon develop the much needed lack of emotion. 
Until I do, Help.
Still Aspiring

2 comments:

Dennis Hodgson said...

Any reason why you centre all your text? It has a negative effect on readability.

Jamillah said...

It's just my style of blog format as it allows my style of writing to flow better,and I find it aesthetically pleasing. Thankyou for reading, much appreciated !