Sunday 24 October 2010

I'm With Stupid...


I am a hyperactive outspoken person and those who know me personally 
or read my blog, will agree that my mind works in way that it sometimes shouldn't.
So when people ask stupid questions or make stupid statements, 
I'm usually the first person to respond automatically, without thinking my response through.

Now I know you're thinking ...
(One day someone may attempt to slap her)
... and many times I have thought the same thing ..
but unbeknown to the general public, 
I punch like a man and I'm rapid.

So the other day I'm in college, 13 people plus the teacher are mid dance move,
rolling on the floor when some Drama student pokes her head 
around the door and makes this exact statement with unbelievable conviction...
''Are you lot in here now ?''

Well, I'm not one to hold back on such and epic opportunity to be sarcastic 
just because I don't know you.

Within the 5 seconds that she asked the question I thought to myself, lets not over complicate things and get tooo sarcastic like 
''Of course not, we're only in the middle of the class'',
cause we've already established that she wasn't quite normal in her head.
So I looked at her and replied 
''Erm ... No''

With some of my favourite facial expressions that screamed you utter idiot. . .
If looks could kill the girl would've murdered me upon the spot, 
because by now the whole class including the teacher we're stifling their laughter.

Maybe I need to practice holding back the comebacks.
Still Aspiring

No comments: