Friday 22 October 2010

Jam at the MOBOs

                                                    




                                                                                                                                                                         

My life for the last week has been CRAZY.. 
I'm just riding on a high and I'm gonna make it last for as long as I can !! 
I'm ashamed to say that for a split second I allowed myself to hope that Trey Songz 
would make a surprise appearance at the MOBOs... 
I was slightly gutted when he was nowhere to be found, 
but the fact that Tinie Tempah was at the table infront of mine and
Ndubz, Gyptian, JLS and Roll Deep were just chilling with their entoutrage at their tables
either side of mine,makes it all better...
Yanno, because that's a normal occurance.  
 As if being 10ft away from the stage wasn't enough, the company I dance with, 
MDI won a Mobo, so the director Karen and I had 40 seconds to leg it backstage to be ready to recieve the award, during this eventful sprint in 6inch platform heels, 
I passed Nelly's dancers chilling in the corridor,
Tinie Tempah warming up backstage and Travie McCoy preparing to perform with JLS. 
By now my heart was about to fail when we reached our destanation ..
We had to walk the whole runway and make a short speech ...
Well, it wasn't until I was on stage that it all hit me like a giant shoe to the fod ...
Or a hard and sudden kick in the bum ..
I wasnt nervous at all on stage, it was just the realisation that millions of people at home were watching me, not to mention the thousands in the audience ....
 I survived.
And didn't fall over in my gianormusly high heels. 
Once I got off stage, I kept asking people who were congratulating me
''WHAT DID I SAY??'' 
I honestly had no memory of speaking yet for some reason I knew I had said something. 
 ... 
 
 Shay and I
... 
Hit the VIP afterparty at Panam/Portico which was good...
Then me and the mandem, progressed over to Baby Blue, 
 where the party was hosted by Reggie Yates and MistaJam , 
which was THE party of the year (so far) ..
I'm talking celebrities everywhere and a seriously good vibe...
Someone please tell me what I said.. 
hehe, no I'm only joking, I've watched it back.  
Still Aspiring 

No comments: