Wednesday 13 January 2010

2009 / 2010

2009 was very good to me, it gave me memories that I will remember for the rest of my life.
This time last year I was

'' In Miami FOOL.''


So much has changed as the year flew past...
Jamillah Moore this ... is your ... 09.


On miami beach with Lili *Little Feet - Big Shoes*





We spent about a a month during summer ..
Jam one pon road ... as you do .
We set off a attack alarm above this couples head 
because they looked like they needed a room,
and we felt their behavior was highly inappropriate.






This day, we climbed a tree with two five year olds and their backpacks.
Passers by were probably wondering where that shouting was coming from
........

'' You best not let go..
cause the drop will kill you..
and if it does..
MUM will kill me''.

Poor kids



The Epic adventure that was Beyonce's I AM .....tour.
I never appreciated the phrase .. words cannot explain ..
until the moment I cried whilst she sang Halo. 
I'm talking silent .... dramatic .... tears ... 
whilst wearing a understanding grin on my face, asif to say,
'B, the secret to life is now crystal clear.'










JEEJEE a.k.a Janiece Myers
and her trusty firm of backing dancers.
The memories I have made along the road of 'SHOWBIZ' 
with these ladies shall stick with me forever, 
mid-performance improvisations and mutual panic attacks. 






College dance shows ...
Imagine the whole dance department 
100+ kids in two rooms skankingggg. 
Allow me to demonstrate ...  
This is what happens.






  
 

Geek parties ..
The time we ended up in a pretend car through the McDonald's drive through.
I did write a hefty blog about this party, our adventure was epic, you've got to read it.





Family parties ....
Yes that is me with straight hair,
which I despised however my mother convinced me to try it just once. 
NEVER AGAIN.. .. .. at least not for a long time.



 
MORE PARTIES .. gosh there was alot of raving this year !

It seems like, 2009 was so Shamazing 
..

(If you haven't heard the phrase Shamazing then your just not hip and happening)
..

that 2010 could only get better.

It has gotten off to a pretty great start, but that's another very long post. 
Still Aspiring












No comments: