Friday 15 January 2010

Don't shop in NEW LOOK

I shop. 

Such a complete sentence.

Yesterday I was shopping in New Look, minding my own business.
I was in the kids section looking at the slightly disturbing hot pants
and skin tight dresses made to fit 10 year olds.  
 
 Noah Cyrus - C'mon tell me this ain't DODGY.
 ......................
You know when your shopping and you pull a item out to have a look, 
but the clothes are packed to tightly too get the item back in ... 
well I did that with a pair of shorts, 
and a sales assistant nearby made the 
loudest huffing and puffing noise
with some big sighhhhh at the end ... 
For a second I thought she was Puff the Magic Dragon

 ...
You should have seen my face,
if looks could kill 
..

it was one of them *She best not be chatting about me* moments.
... 
Then she marched over and fixed the shorts back into place and stormed away. 


I was thinking damn fool . . . no need to be so rude, 
even if she had just fixed those clothes before I messed it up,
I didn't do it on purpose.
+

It's her job to fix them properly...
...if I don't go in the shop and inspect the clothes that I want to buy
then she has no job, 
she won't be needed if there isn't anything to fix ..
then she'd have NO reason to huff.


Well who told me ? 
I cannot lie, I got a bad case of the evils ....
Jam started walking round the shop and purposely leaving clothes sticking out on the snid.

She put so much effort into fixing that first pair of shorts back, 
that by the time she was finished she would of had a full workout. 
Unfortunately I didn't stay to witness the full extent of my wrath. 

I made my way to the till
... 
to pay for my multiple pairs of hot pants 
... 
watch when I flex those babys in summer. 

Still Aspiring 



No comments: