Wednesday 24 November 2010

Enough is Enough


Please explain to me. . . 
Because I'm dying to know . . .
At what point do people decide that they are going to post naked
pictures of themselves on the internet ? ?
I really just don't understand the concept and thought pattern of these people, 
do they jump out the shower.. 
About to grab their towel,
and double take when they catch their own naked reflection in the mirror .. 
At this moment these attention seeking monkeys must think 

*insert excited voice*
''If I like looking at myself naked, 
then amma show the world'' .. 

There really isn't any other explanation for the stupidity. 
Firstly, half the girls are about 14years old ... 
Secondly, the picture is even more of a fail when the phone is 
caught in shot and its some sort of Nokia 3210 lookalike...

What I also don't understand is the whole 
'Me Before bed' or 'Me first thing in the morning'
caption when the girl obviously plastered her 
mug in crayola makeup especially for her bedroom photo shoot ..
 
Ok this may be a slight exaggeration but you get the idea. 

 I cannot stress how much this irritates me. 
But in the same breath, 
we cannot forget the guys who pose for their own camera in their Boxers.
In all honesty, no-one actually wants to see this kind of image on Facebook or twitter... 
So keep it under wraps people for the sake of my eyesight and sanity, 
and general well being !

>>><<<
On a completely different note, as I assume he doesn't want to be 
associated with naked Facebook stalkers...
I'm currently blogging from a top secret Liverpool location
that cannot be disclosed for security reasons .. 
And some random dude (not so random I guess) called Kof
(who you should know from the 'All Good' video that I posted a few days ago)
has been asking me for a shout-out for the past hour or so ..
So here it goes, Hey. 
Wow, epic I know. 
  


Still Aspiring




No comments: