Sunday 7 November 2010

A.Genius should know better

I'm currently nursing my wounds.
I have been shut out of the cyber world for what I like to call 
*innovatively prompting self development*
the moderators like to call it 
*Spamming*
but that's just such an ugly word, and I WASN'T spamming.
...
Allow me to explain.
I haven't been well for a few days, 
so my laptop has been my main companion from dawn till dusk.
So between my constant Tweeting, 
abusing my keyboard on Facebook chat and updating the arl Blog, 
I developed my rebel streak.
 I decided to answer some blog related questions on the website AnswerBag.com ..
Except, I answered those questions as planned and then got a little carried away with 
hundreds of other questions on the innovative site. 

Every question I came across I answered in some sort of sarcastic or simple way.



Question: How do you potty train a young child ?

Answer by A.Genius: Let the kid pee in your shoes. 
How else do you think you piece of bum fluff, 
put the kid on the potty !


...

Question: What do Batteries run on ?
Answer: In the Duracell batteries there's tiny little bunnies running all day long, 
dunno about the other brands though !

... It gets worse ...

Question: Are Rabbits feet lucky ? 
Answer: Why don't you ask the decapitated Rabbit, he had four.

*A.Genius would like to apologise for the hurt and cringing these 
questions and answers may have caused*
  
It's not my fault that I was born with a strange sense of humor and a awkward personality, 
plus I'm immune toward embarrassment therefore I like to see how far I can push
things for my own private jokes.

The funny thing is, 
the people asking these questions really do expect a serious answer to solve
their problems, imagine their faces when they read my answer !

So I've now been banned from the site for a month, 
and my first call of duty once I get back answering peoples question, 
is to find out which little idiots reported me to the moderators.
Still Aspiring

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I thought youranswers were great! keep aspiring you Genius. lol