Friday 19 November 2010

All Alone ..

As I'm writing this, 
I'm currently sitting in the most awkward position ever...
I'm asking myself, why is my life so complicated?
If I was the big guy in heaven I would probably be
pointing and laughing at my very existence ...
My mum is an hour late to pick me up from dance training because she's 
confused the times, so I am the last person sitting in silence with my dance tutor ..
I can tell we are both praying for my mother to 
walk in the door at any moment now !

Teachers are awkward enough outside of a class setting 
let alone when you've got to sit for a whole hour with them,
painfully entertaining conversation..
I would gladly shrivel up this very second and
melt into a blubbering hot chocolate mess 
(hot chocolate, cause no matter the situation, 
you must always look hot) 
Ahem. . 

I'm trying my hardest not to add any humour into this blog for two reasons 
1. Firstly so that none of you readers will laugh at my utterly distressing predicament 
and 
2. Secondly because I'm a wiener who laughs at her own jokes, 
and unfortunately for me, if I write something funny I will definitely
burst into a fit of hysterics which will cause my teacher to stare at me,
or even worse ask me what is so funny ... 
And that is just extra social awkwardness I would love to live 
without.

I don't even know why I've mentioned awkwardness so much in this post,
I'm currently emerged in it, so my attempt at trying to avoid it is pointless..
I'm afraid that ship has sailed sank and I was the girl all alone playing the 
violin when it went down below sea level ...

Still Aspiring

No comments: